Registered Office & Business Address
LocalOffice24 is your full-service virtual office provider in the Netherlands:
- Certified registered office address eligible for registration at the Dutch Trade Register
- Prestigious Business Address, Marketing Address, Visiting and Delivery Address
- Incoming Mail scanning, translating and forwarding to your email or postal address
- Local Phone Number and Phone Call Answering Service
- Office Receptionist, Corporate Secretary and Personal Assistant
- Substance and tax compliant premises
- Company Nameplate, Google Maps Pin, Proof of Address
- And much more from €9,95 a month
Get Your NL Postal Address
Cons of Your Home Address
Our service guarantees you that your personal address will always be hidden
Our prices are guaranteed all inclusive with no hidden fees or charges.
Business Bank Account
Netherlands Phone Numbers
Gain a geographic identity, get a local Dutch phone number so your customers can contact you at local phone rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use address of LocalOffice24 to incorporate a new company?BlauStein
It's certainly possible. Our team will provide you with a written authorization allowing you to register a new company at the address of LocalOffice24. The written authorization needs to be submitted to the Dutch notary in order to incorporate your company.To become a client of LocalOffice24, you need the following:
- choose the LocalOffice24 subscription that suits your needs
- provide us with the name of the company that is going to be incorporated
What is Virtual Office?BlauSteinVirtual Office is the combination of a physical business address at a prestigious office center and useful related services (e.g. local phone number, postal address for incoming correspondence, mail scan and forwarding, registration address for Dutch Trade Register, receptionist, etc.) in order to communicate with authorities, customers and suppliers. Virtual Office allows you to create the full image of a real office in the Netherlands without paying high costs for leasing a physical office space. Virtual office provides you with an opportunity to operate your business from anywhere while still having a registered office, business address, marketing address, an office receptionist and a possibility to use meeting rooms in the Netherlands.
While Virtual Office is very attractive, a physical office has some advantages too.
One of the advantages of a physical office is the possibility to arrange and conduct meetings with clients, suppliers, partners, brainstorming sessions with colleagues, interviews with potential employees, etc. in a business environment of a prestigious office center. Using our Virtual Office service, you can always book one of our meeting rooms of the required size in order to conduct meetings at our physical offices.
Another advantage of a physical office always offers a variety of office equipment for document-processing (scanning, printing, copying, shredding, clamping, sending, etc.) needed to properly conduct business activities and administration of your company. With our Virtual Оffice service, you can always request our Secretary to handle document processing for you using our high-quality office equipment.
An additional advantage of a physical office is the presence of an office secretary/receptionist who greets the visitors, answers the phone calls, handles the correspondence and perform other administrative tasks. With our Virtual Office, we offer professional Receptionist & Secretary service, that will be set-up following your preferences. We will take care of your guests according to your instructions, answer your phone calls with your company's name and provide you with many useful additional services.
In case of an official visitation by authorities, for example, a tax inspection, the representatives (often without notifying) visit the registered address of a company. If you use your private address as your business address, the unexpected visit may take place at your home. Moreover, an angry customer may also appear at your private address. With a physical office, you will avoid this kind of visits. As part of our Virtual Office service, we will always greet your expected/unexpected guests at your company`s registered address and provide them with necessary information and/or documents in accordance with your instructions.
The corporate documents of a company, such as the articles of association, register of shareholders, accounting & bookkeeping documents, etc. must be kept at the registered address of a company. Keeping the corporate documents at the physical office is considerably more secure than leaving them at your home. As part of our Virtual Office service, we will keep all the necessary corporate documents of your company securely stored at your dedicated company box.
Advantages of Virtual OfficeBlauStein
Flexibility – you may conduct business from any part of the world, while still having a registered office address in the Netherlands. Using a Virtual Office is always easier and faster than renting a physical office. In addition, you are free to terminate Virtual Office agreement at any time you want.
Professional look – having Virtual Office at the prestigious business center allows your company to look like a large and respectable enterprise with a great office and a huge number of employees without the need to renting an expensive physical space.
Low operational costs – Virtual Office fee is considerably lower in comparison to the rent of physical office. Office space in a premium business area of the Netherlands will cost your company a fortune. Virtual Office will save you considerable costs and allow you to have more funds available for the operational needs of your company.
No deposit - renting a physical office is always associated with a security deposit of 3 to 6 monthly rental payments. Using Virtual office is very convenient for those companies that do not have enough funds yet for a security deposit.
How do you process incoming correspondence?BlauStein
As soon as mail arrives for you at your business address in the Netherlands, the employees of LocalOffice24 will notify you via your e-mail. You can then choose to have your post scanned, forwarded, or destroyed, and our team will take care of it. If you choose to have it scanned, you will receive a high-resolution PDF a short time later.
You can sleep easy – all post at your business address in the Netherlands is in the best hands, and each process is guarded by the highest security measures, data protection, and discretion.
Depending on your instructions, we process your incoming correspondence in the following ways:
- envelope scanning (without opening the envelope) or
- documents scanning
Why are your prices the lowest at the market?BlauSteinLocalOffice24 is the biggest and the most flexible service provider in terms of pricing, providing thousands of businesses worldwide with the possibility to avoid high costs by renting a Virtual Office address. Our prices are the lowest because we offer the Virtual Office services in our own business centers while our competitors rent the business centers from the real estate owners.
Is Virtual Office address eligible for opening a business bank account?BlauSteinYes, the Virtual Office address offered by LocalOffice24 is eligible for opening a bank account in the Netherlands as this is a real street address. You can also open a bank account, merchant account and apply for other financial services in any other country of your choice. Upon your request, we can provide you with the Proof of Address of your company. With our Virtual Office address, you will always successfully undergo any KYC procedure.
Why my company needs a Virtual Office address in the Netherlands?BlauSteinThe company needs a Virtual Office address in the Netherlands for the following reasons:
- company will become the tax resident of the Netherlands
- company will receive a Dutch VAT number
- company can open a bank account in a Dutch bank
- company can enjoy the Dutch Double Tax Avoidance Agreement Network (signed between the Netherlands and more than 100 countries)
- company can enjoy the tax advantages of the Netherlands
What are the basic services included in every Plan/Subscription and what are the extra?Customer ServiceLocalOffice24 has a significant list of basic services which are included in each and every subscription plan:
- Registered Office - to be used for registration at the Dutch Trade Register (Chamber of Commerce) as the legal and official address of your company.
- Official Mailing Address - to be used for receiving regular mail and registered letters from Dutch authorities, such as Belastingdienst (Tax Office), Dutch Trade Register (Chamber of Commerce), Dutch Customs, Dutch Central Bureau of Statistics, Dutch Central Bank, etc.
- Hold Mail Service - your incoming mail and/or parcels will be stored in your dedicated mailbox. You can collect the correspondence yourself at any time or request us to forward it to the address of your choice.
- Address Change Assistant - the required forms and supporting documentation with regard to the change of a company`s Registered Office address will be prepared and submitted to the Dutch Trade Register (Chamber of Commerce) by LocalOffice24 team. You will receive a new Trade Register Extract once the new Registered Office is registered.
- Mail Scan & Forwarding - your incoming correspondence will be scanned according to your instructions: envelope scanning (without opening the envelope); or document scanning. The scan-copies will be forwarded to the e-mail address of your choice.
- Virtual Office Dashboard - convenient interactive control panel allows you to manage your subscription and all our services
- Business Address - to be used for receiving regular mail and registered letters from your business partners, suppliers, clients, etc. The Business Address is also eligible for the use on the contracts, agreements and other business documentation.
- Incoming Mail Translation - summarized translation of your incoming Dutch correspondence.
- Visiting & Delivery Address - to be used for:
- receiving regular mail, registered letters, parcels, and packages
- receiving courier delivery, such as DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- receiving your walk-in guests (e.g. Dutch authorities, business partners, suppliers, clients, etc.)
- Office Receptionist - professional Receptionist at your Business Address will welcome your walk-in visitors on behalf of your company and take care of them according to your instructions
- Marketing Address – to be used on your company's products, website, brochures, in marketing campaigns, etc.
- Company on Google Maps - verified company profile on Google Maps will help you reach and engage with customers across Google Search and Maps
- Local Phone Number - eligible for registration at the Dutch Trade Register (Chamber of Commerce) as the contact number of your company. The incoming calls may be forwarded to the phone number of your choice. Alternatively, you can make use of our Phone Answering service.
- Proof of Address - You will receive recent Proof of your Company Address that meets the requirements of banking and other KYC-procedures
- Phone Answering - answering the incoming calls with your company`s business name. Depending on your instructions, we will take the messages and/or forward the calls to the phone number of your choice
- Company Nameplate - Gilded Sign with your company's Business Name will be placed at the entrance of your business address. Your Company Name will be also on the screen at the reception and in the lobby directory.
- Use of Meeting Room - our comfortable meeting rooms for business meetings with your clients, suppliers, employees, etc.
How to become a client of LocalOffice24?BlauSteinTo become a client of LocalOffice24 you have to take a few easy steps:
- Sign up for a Plan/Subscription which suits your needs best
- Send us your passport (or European ID) and your company details
Address Change Assistant
Our qualified team will execute the change of the registered office address for you. We will prepare and submit the required forms together with the supporting documents to the Dutch Trade Register in order to change your company’s registered office address. All you have to do is to provide us with the Trade Register number of your company and our team will prepare the rest. The prepared documents will then be forwarded to you for review and signing. The next step is to send us the original signed forms together with a copy of your passport. After having received the documents from you, our team will submit it immediately to Dutch Trade Register. Once the change has been registered at the Dutch Trade Register, you will receive an Extract reflecting the changes.
In order to change the registered office address of your company we will need to submit to the Dutch Trade Register:
- Signed Trade Register Form, containing the current address, the new address and the effective date of the change
- Passport copy of the director or an authorized representative who will sign the Form
- Authorization Letter from LocalOffice24 on the use of the address.
Simultaneously with the change of the registered office address of your company, we can also change its other details:
- Postal Address
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Trade Name
The Dutch Trade Register will process the submitted documents within 1-2 working days (depending on how busy the Dutch Trade Register is).
You do not need to inform the Dutch Tax Office on the change of the address of your company as the Dutch Trade Register will inform the Tax Office on that change within 5 working days after the change of the address has been executed by the Dutch Trade Register.
The Dutch banks (e.g. ING Bank, ABN Amro, Rabobank, etc.) will update the registered office address of the company automatically, shortly after the change of the address has been executed by the Dutch Trade Register.
Alternatively, the change of the registered office address (and/or correspondence address) can be simply done through the online form that can be found on the bank`s website.
We will be glad to assist you in changing the registered office address of your company in the Dutch banks.
The changes of your company`s address must be reported to all authorities, institutions, and organizations, with whom the company has business/partner/legal relationship.
The following institutions require to submit address change right after it has been executed:
- banks and other financial institutions
- payment services providers
- auditors and compliance service providers
- corporate services providers
- regulating and licensing authorities
- migrations authority
- payroll companies
- intellectual property registration offices
The address changes must be reported to these institutions by submitting the actual Extract from the Dutch Trade Register in English and legalized with Apostille.
You can order the actual Extract from the Dutch Trade Register in English and legalized with Apostille here.
Special Offers from Our Partners
We are your Local Team in Holland
Our professional team in the Netherlands is ready to provide you with any services and fulfill any assignments. Why hire your own expensive staff when you already have our Local Team.
Examples of tasks you can assign to us:
- Document Legalisation & Apostille
- Company Changes to Dutch Trade Register
- Identification and Verification of Clients
- Checking the References of Employees
- Printing Documents & Collecting Signatures
- Courier Pick up & Delivery
- Photographer & Video Maker
- Templates of Dutch Legal Documents
- Local Compliance checks
- Local Bank Account opening
- Extract from Trade Register
- Corporate Document Recovery
- Website Localisation
- Trademark Registration
- Secretarial Services
- Translation Services
- Immigration Services
- Real Estate Services
- HR Services
- Personal Assistant